Home / About Arden Grange / Breeder Club
How to Join the Breeder Club
How to Become a Member
Benefits of Becoming a Member
How to Become a Member
Please complete and return the Membership Application Form either by post, fax or by completing the form online. Applications must be completed correctly and either signed (if sending by post or fax) or the terms and conditions agreed to online before the application can be approved.
PDF's are print ready downloadable files. You need Adobe Acrobat reader to open them. If you do not have this plugin please click on the 'Get Adobe Reader' Button below .
Once the membership application has been approved, you will receive details on how to order our special discounted breeder bags for working dogs from our Breeder Club Manager. Submitting the application form either online or by post or fax does not automatically mean that you will be a member of the Arden Grange Breeder Club.
An Arden Grange Breeder Club Membership number will be issued to you in the post. This number must be quoted when purchasing your Breeder Bags. Please note membership numbers and Breeder Bag purchases are for personal use only and must not be given out or bags re-sold to non-members.
Further to recent developments regarding the purchase of Breeder Bags, we now require that you sign and return or submit (if applying online) the application form to confirm that you are purchasing the food for working dogs , in accordance with H.M.R.C reference 701/15 (December 2011) item 6.4.
By completing and signing the form (or agreeing online) that the food/s purchased will be for and fed to working dogs. Arden Grange will not be held liable for any incorrect information provided to us in the course of the Breeder Club Application process.
For more information on the Breeder Club and how to join, please contact our Breeder Club Manager on 01273 833390 or by email email@example.com.
Back to top
Benefits of becoming a member
The benefits available to you as a member of the Breeder Club are as follows:
Back to top
- If you breed cats or have working dogs you can purchase your food, at substantial savings on retail prices, either from a breeder bag distributor if there is one local to you or by mail order direct from us.
- If you order by mail order then you must place a minimum order of two (2) breeder bags. There is a delivery charge of £4.09 per order regardless of number of bags ordered. Food orders can only be delivered to the address registered. All food orders should be delivered in a maximum of three working days.
- Please note that we are unable to provide a mail order service to certain Scottish postcodes, The Channel Isles, Ireland and The Isle of Man although we may be able to provide a service via one of our distributors. Please ask for details.
- If you breed puppies, we will supply you with a complete puppy information guide which contains a voucher to allow the new owner £10.00 off a 15kg bag of Puppy/Junior or Puppy/Junior Large Breed or £5.00 off a 7.5kg bag of Weaning Puppy, Puppy/Junior or Puppy/Junior Large Breed.
Each voucher is individually numbered with both the voucher number and the Breeder Membership number. For each voucher redeemed we will reward you with £5.00 credit for you to use against future purchases of Arden Grange breeder bags.
- To order the puppy guides or kitten packs please allow us at least 3 weeks’ notice before your puppies/kittens are homed.