Full Terms and
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 1st July 2021 and 23.59 GMT on the 13th March 2022 inclusive.
Prize draw: Midway. Entry Period: 0:01 BST 1st July 2021 - 23.59 BST 31st October 2021. Prizes Available: 25 winners will each win 1 x 2kg Arden Grange dog food or 1 x 2kg Arden Grange cat food.
Prize draw: Runner Up. Entry Period 0:00 BST 1 July 2021 - 23.59 BST 13th March 2022. Prizes available: 25 winners will each win 1 x Arden Grange Branded Shopping bag with 1 x 12 Arden Grange dog food or 3 x 4kg Arden Grange cat food, 1 x 75g Arden Grange Tasty Liver Treat, 1 x Arden Grange collapsible bowl.
Prize draw: Grand prize. Entry period: Entry Period 0:00 BST 1 July 2021 - 23.59 BST 13th March 2022. Prizes available: 1 winner will win 1 x £25,000 cash prize and a year's supply or Arden Grange pet food.
4. To Enter:
Visit www.promoentries.com/ardengrange and complete the online form to provide your details (name, email address, mobile
telephone number and county) in order to be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period.If you win one of the Mid-way Prizes you will be eligible for the Grand Prize but not the Runner up Prizes.
6. The Prizes
There will be a total of 51
a. Grand Prize:
1 winner will win 1 x £25,000 cash & a year’s supply of cat or dog food.
b. Runner up Prize:
25 winners will each win 1 x Arden Grange Branded shopping bag with 1 x 12kg Arden Grange dog food or
3 x 4kg Arden Grange cat food, 1 x 75g Arden Grange Tasty Liver Treat, 1 x Arden Grange collapsible bowl.
c. Mid-Way Prize:
25 winners will each win 1 x 2kg Arden Grange dog food or
1 x 2kg Arden Grange cat food.
7. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The Grand Prize winner is responsible for providing correct bank account details and the Promoter will not be liable for any Prize payment made into the incorrect bank account.
b. The cash Prizes will be available via BACS or Cheque.
c. Grand Prize: The year’s supply of pet food prize comes in the form of product and will be calculated using the breed, weight, age and activity level of your dog or cat. The prize applies to one animal and will be calculated based on one dog or one cat. The variety of Arden Grange complete pet food prize will be of the winner’s choice. The prize will be delivered in 1 delivery.
8. Winner Selection:
The relevant number of winners for each prize draw will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during each prize draw Entry Period as per Clause 3. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of each Prize Draw entry period.
9. Winner Notification:
Each winner will be contacted telephonically via the mobile number provided on entry within 7 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
10. Prize Acceptance:
Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com
. If a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
11. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter by sending a request to FAO: Marketing – 25th Anniversary Promotion, Arden Grange, London Road, Albourne, West Sussex, BN6 9BJ
one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
12. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
13. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
14. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to website.
15. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
17. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
22. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
23. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
24. If a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material arises, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
25. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Leander International Pet Foods Ltd, Arden Grange, London Road, Albourne, West Sussex, BN6 9BJ.