Feline Feeding Frequency Guide
- Up to 12 weeks: 4 meals per day.
- 12 weeks to 6 months: 3 meals per day.
- 6 to 12 months: 2/3 meals per day.
Adult to Senior
- Generally 2 meals per day.
- 3 meals per day may be more suitable for sensitive cats, those with atypical appetite or those with weight issues.
- Some cats prefer to graze throughout the day.
The information provided is a recommendation and it's important to remember individual circumstances and needs can be very variable. If you have any further concerns completing our questionnaire will allow for a tailored response
Click here for dog feeding frequencies.