Frequently asked questions
You can view your order in your customer account.
If you wish to cancel your order (and have not been able to do so on our website in the allowable time frame), please contact the customer care team.
We cannot exchange items in place of an item already ordered. Please contact our customer service team, stating the wrong item: email@example.com
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer samples, but we do have smaller packs to purchase on our website if you are wary of committing to a larger bag.
Shipping & delivery
The shipping costs are £4.99. For orders over £40, shipping is free of charge.
For more information, please click here.
As we try to dispatch all orders as quickly as possible, partial deliveries may occasionally occur.
If this is the case, you should have received more than one shipping confirmation. You can find the shipment number of the respective package in the shipping confirmation. If you have only received part of your order so far, please wait - the rest will come.
If this is not the case and an item is missing from your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the missing item and order reference.
Unfortunately, a delivery address cannot be changed once the order has been placed.
Do you use PayPal?
The billing address you provide is automatically also the delivery address.
We offer the following payment options:
• Debit / Credit Card (Visa or Master Card)
Complaints & returns
send us one or more photos clearly showing both the damage and the affected
item to: email@example.com
If the reason for the complaint is damage to the lining, please attach a photo of it. This will make it much easier for us to process the complaint.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide photos (where appropriated).
Please include photographs of the following:
✔ Batch number*.
✔ Best before date*.
✔ Visual conspicuities - if any.
*The batch number and the best-before date are printed on the product in a black line. For dry food and snacks often at the very top or in the lower third of the packaging, for wet food on the can lid or can bottom.
After receiving your complaint, our customer service will contact you and find a solution.
My customer account
1. Go to Login at the top of the page and then click on Account.
2. Click on Create Account and fill in all the fields, choose a secret password and confirm the details.
3. In your email inbox, you will find a confirmation email with the subject "Customer account confirmation".
4. Click on "Activate customer account" to confirm your email address.
• If you can't remember your password, you can reset it on the login page.
• Click on "Forgot your password" and enter the email address you used when you created your account.
• We will then email you a link to reset your password. It may take a few minutes for the email to reach you.
• To do this, log into your customer account and select "My User Data".
• Here you have the option to edit your user account.
1. Enter your promotional voucher in the "Enter voucher code" field in the shopping basket.
2. Activate your voucher by clicking on "Redeem".
3. The purchase amount will then be reduced by the voucher value and confirmed by a message in the shopping basket.
Please note, a voucher cannot be redeemed after the order has been completed.
Please note the following:
• Vouchers cannot be combined with other vouchers or discounts.
• Vouchers are not valid on already reduced items, special offers, and discount prices.
• Vouchers are always subject to a minimum purchase value.
• Many of our vouchers will have an expiry date.
No, unfortunately only one voucher can be redeemed per order.
No, unfortunately no voucher can be redeemed after the order has been completed. Therefore, please check whether the voucher has been credited before completing the order.